Live-in Caregivers

 This category is designed for those people who have the knowledge and experience in unsupervised care of children, elderly and disabled people. Both the applicant and the employer must meet a number of requirements to apply for permanent residency.

To apply through this category, the applicant must:

  • Obtain confirmation from the labor market opinion or LMO
  • Have the employer's employment contract signed by the applicant and the employer
  • Have completed the equivalent of a secondary level of education in Canada
  • Have completed at least six months of training or have worked for one year in full-time child care, elderly or disabled
  • Demonstrate management of official languages English and French

If the application is accepted, the applicant will receive a Temporary Work Visa before entering Canada. If the applicant wants to work in this field in the province of Quebec, they must obtain the certificate of acceptance of this province and then apply to the process.

The advice of a committed and experienced professional is required for these cases. Processing times for these applications vary and the Government of Canada is the ones who determine the wait time.


Contact us.

  • Meet us.
    3200 Dufferin St. Ste. 412
    Toronto, ON M6A 3B2
  • Write us
    This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Recent Tweetts

Regístrese-Conferencias Colombia

Envíenos sus datos a haciéndo click aquí

София Дървен материал цени

София Дъски цена