As a part of our commitment to serve you, Angelica Gonzalez-Blanco Legal Offices, has made available for you Notarization Service.
All parties who are required to sign must attend our office and must sign in front of the commissioner and/or notary public. Please bring valid government issued photo ID at the time of your visit to our offices.
You can notarize and/or commission each of your documents for reasonable and reliable fee, related to:
- Acting as Commissioner for Taking Affidavits Administering Oaths
- Affirmations Administering Solemn Declarations Affidavit for a Lost Cheque (Oath Administered)
- Affidavit of Execution (Oath Administered)
- Affidavit of Identity (Oath Administered)
- Affidavit of Service (Oath Administered)
- Commission of Forms
- Declarations Commission of Licensing Applications
- Commission of Single Status Statutory Declaration
- Commission of Statutory Declarations Commissioner of Oaths Services
As well as others services related to immigration matters such:
- Travel letters
- Invitation letters
- Passport and other document that is required for Immigration application
- Administration of Oaths
- Statutory declarations
Declarations to be presented before any Latin-American Country drafted in Spanish if it is required;
-Notarization of the consistency between the photocopy duplicate and the original and between the translation and the original version.